Monday 10 March 2014

Ik Ogbonna says this policeman robbed him of N50k(Pictured)



Here is what Ik wrote accompanying this photo

":On Saturday 8th of March 2014 I was robbed in traffic by this man who claimed to be a police man he took 50k from me .. I was able to take a pic while driving off as I had a lot doing and I Cldnt allow the foolish hungry bastard waste ma time . If u ever around ojuelegba surulere and usee this man be very careful . Ild report this to d police by tomrw but truth is... Not every police man deserves to be called an officer ".

I wonder the kind of offence which would warrant him giving 50k though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by blog owner. Therefore, she will not be liable for any comment made by readers.Thank you.

Twitter Bird Gadget