Tuesday 3 December 2013

I am Dating a Man but i Still Fancy Girls Olympic diver Tom Daley reveals


Tom Daley revealed the news in a heartfelt video on his YouTube page
The 19-year-old admitted he has been dating the man since Spring. Diver said he's 'never been happier' but insisted he 'still fancies girls'.The Olympic medallist added that while his mother has been supportive, some of his other family members have 'mixed opinions'
Kylie Minogue, Russell Brand and David Walliams led the celebrities tweeting their support for Tom. BTW is that all of him below?

 In the five minute video clip, Daley said he had told only a few people about his relationship. He said his mother Debbie was 'very supportive'. However he said that others had mixed opinions. "Lots of them didn't believe it. Lots of them wanted me to keep it quiet. Some said: 'Why don't you do a statement?' Some said: 'Why don't you do a magazine cover? Why don't you do a TV interview?'"
                                                    
Tom and his boy friend



Daley, who won a bronze medal at the London 2012 Olympics, said he chose to announce his relationship on Youtube to ensure his words were not "twisted." "I wanted to put an end to all the rumours, the speculation and just say it and tell you guys because it's what I want to do," he said. "In an ideal world I wouldn't be doing this video because it shouldn't matter. But recently I was misquoted in an interview and it made me feel really angry and frustrated and emotions that I've never felt before when reading anything about myself. For me honesty is something I really do believe in. I've always been honest. I may have been vague in some of my answers but I've always been honest. One thing I've never felt that comfortable talking about are my relationships. It's what I get asked, even if I'm doing sporting interviews, it's: 'Do you have a girlfriend? Who are you seeing?' All that kind of stuff," he said.

1 comment:

  1. Tom is a Fool...Dat gay diver...hws dat our business...Celebs shud shut up....later dey complain dey. Don't av private livess....nobody gives a damn abt his disgusting life style
    John Aliu

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by blog owner. Therefore, she will not be liable for any comment made by readers.Thank you.

Twitter Bird Gadget