Monday 10 March 2014

BOKO HARAM MEMBER RECIEVES DELIVERANCE AT THE SCOAN





Nearing the end of the service, Prophet T.B. Joshua announced that a young man had a confession to make. The man by the name of Mustapha confessed that he was a member of the Boko Haram sect, which he explained was a cult. He admitted that his initial mission to The SCOAN was to place a bomb in the vicinity with the intent of killing hundreds. Mustapha, who said he was accompanied by four others, had the explosives hidden in a bag. They sat down to eat at a restaurant very close to The SCOAN, explaining that Emmanuel TV was playing in the background as they ate. At that moment, Prophet T.B. Joshua’s prayer for viewers began airing.

Mustapha, who had never been to Lagos, attended church or seen T.B. Joshua before, said, “By the time you (T.B. Joshua) prayed and laid hands on the screen, it was like you were there with us and you joined our midst. As you laid your hands on the screen, you laid your hands on our face. That was when confusion came between us; everybody scattered.”

According to Mustapha, ever since that incident, he had no peace of mind. “Since that day, I wanted to go home but I am not fit. Any time I lie down, I will be seeing you in my dream. The thing is bothering me too much. I don’t sleep in the night; I always see you. You are disturbing me. You keep praying for me and laying hands on me. I want to sleep well. I cannot close my eyes without seeing you (T.B. Joshua). Please, help me.”

Several hours later, T.B. Joshua readdressed the issue and brought the young man forward again, stating that God had warned him of the impending attack several weeks ago and that he had been engaging in intensive prayers for the past fortnight. “It was not a surprise to me because I have seen it. My mission is to separate him from the spirit that is controlling him to do that. We are not to fight mere flesh and blood,” he explained.

As Prophet T.B. Joshua prayed, the Boko Haram member fell on the floor before beginning to vomit some strange substances. There was a tattoo of a scorpion clearly visible on his shoulder, which Mustapha explained was a sign of the cult. He further explained that this was the first mission he went on where this had happened as he had never failed before. After praying for him again in the power of the Holy Spirit, the young man fell once more to the floor. Upon getting up, tears were in his eyes. “The spirit leading him to kill is gone,” Prophet T.B. Joshua declared! We thank Jesus Christ for this mighty deliverance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by blog owner. Therefore, she will not be liable for any comment made by readers.Thank you.

Twitter Bird Gadget