Saturday 10 August 2013

INTERVIEW: Life As Being Married1

Kinda feeling like a Presenter lol.... you know !!! I decided to do this interview with my friends and those who are but we are just waiting for formality lol I mean to eat rice and cut cake. For them to educate we single people aspiring to tie the knot soon.. did I hear a loud amen? on what to expect from marriage. So what ever you read here is based on true experience hope the single ones will learn from this oooo

MRS. BLESSING IMA DICKSON

She is presently a business woman, just resigned her job as an Administration Manager. Presently she just opened her ware house where she will be a major distributor and wholesaler on major household items.
she got married on the 18th of December 2010, its blessed with an adorable daughter and with God's grace it has being blissful.

Her Perspective on Marriage- Marriage can be tough and at the same time sweet. For her Marriage is just a school the only difference is you never graduate because you learn every blessed day.
 To her it is best you marry your friend and as a couple do a lot of fun things don't be boring, communication is also important and also have lots of sex then don't bring a third party into your marriage.


What Has Changed For Her- Hmmmmmm a lot first you have a spouse to consider before you do any thing. You cant just go out and come back any time you please. Your priority changes clubbing and partying are fun but you must spend quality time with your family.

How are Issues resolved?  Most times I just keep quiet and walk away and when he is calmer I apologize or he apologizes. Make it as fast as possible

Advice to Singles- Don't rush cause your friends are getting married wait for your own time and enjoy your single life now you have it cause you will miss it at one point in time.
Marry for love and not money, Marry your friend and not a stranger and above all pray always cause that's the strength of a woman.

Advice to the newly wedded- The first year of marriage is the toughest for me then I used to cry anytime I and my husband had a fight and would want to go to my parents house (she laughed) but just be strong and know you married this dude for love. Never allow issues to stay over night talk it out and enjoy your alone time before junior comes and spoil the show.

OHI OLIVER BANMAH
He is a legal practitioner and actually my cousin hey am not doing favoritism o lol.... he has being married for 2years now and is blessed with a son.


What has Changed for you since you got married?
Nothing really except for more bills and less time for myself.

So you mean you still flex I mean clubbing parties etc?
Lol I don't go to parties any more once in a while with my family but hangout occasionally.

So what's your general perspective on Marriage?
Marriage is quiet the same as normal dating just require more patience and understanding.

How do you resolve conflicts with your spouse?
To ease tension in marriage is to walk away or keep quiet when tension is brewing.

What's your greatest Challenge in Marriage?
 I think finance is the greatest challenge.

What's your advice to singles like me aspiring to tie the knot soon?
Do not be driven by looks or money character is everything.
.
MRS MAYA

My Name is Mrs Maya, I have been married for 6yrs and I know for a fact that marriage is an awesome institution. Or should I say that's what it was meant to be. A place where 2 people from 2 different backgrounds come together to become one. Howbeit, this institution has also been over hyped. Society, has made it look like without it u have failed. Well I refute this. My take on marriage is that if u haven't improved on yourself as an individual and in all ramifications then marriage becomes encumbersome There's no such thing as "a better half". We need to improve on us and become perfect wholes before co joining with another person.
I won't get into the details of marriage and what it should be as each experience is relative. Therefore, marriage can't be universally judged. We all are individuals and perceive things differently. But I can talk about my experience With the hope that anyone with a similar experience can know that they are not alone in it. Also, young un married girls can learn too
Marriage is beautiful not only did I marry a man I love but I have 2 fantastic kids out of it.
Now my advice to ladies are
 1. The fireworks will fizzle out n reality will set in.
2. Never give up on your dreams cause of your partner. You are meant to add to each other not diminish, you should meet each other half way.
3. Discuss everything from the onset especially finances cause the rainy days will come.
4. Marry a someone who fears God. This should be No. 1 , when he fears God he will have a greater being he reveres.
5. Marriage doesn't define you. Its just a path through life. If it comes enjoy It. If it doesn't life goes on. What's important is being in Gods purpose for your life

MR. ARCHIBONG OROK-ITA OROK


He describes himself as a gently simply and humbled. He is a public servant. For him never make the mistake to rush into marriage or else marriage will rush out of you. Talk things out and be ready to accept your fault. Material things will only make a guy use you and dump you not everybody who has money is wealthy







MARITA AYODELE

She is a lawyer. For her Marriage is an institution ordained by God the 2 of you must share the same similar vision.
On resolving issues, both of you must cool down first and speak to one another calmly, quietly and explain the perspective of each other. Don't involve third parties and don't let a day pass without resolving the issue.
Her challenge is merging 2 different backgrounds and though processes together and compromising constantly.
Advice to Singles
have same passion and visions share same views on what you want out of life it will keep the fire going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by blog owner. Therefore, she will not be liable for any comment made by readers.Thank you.

Twitter Bird Gadget