Sunday 7 July 2013

Awwww Romantic Shout out to the love of Afam AKA Aboki


 
When I think of you, my heart beat goes wild and I go
weak in the knees. Every time I look at you, it is like the first time I saw you. You have been a golden ray of sunshine throughout my darkest days and tears.
You have been the silver sound of laughter ringing
clear throughout my ears!!!Chisom
You are more precious to me today than any silver,
gem or gold . Life with you is not just an unchained melody, but even better than a lifelong symphony. With as much love as I can share, I wanted to let you
know I care, enough to send some love your way on
your very special day!
Happy birthday, sweetheart!
Afamdeluxo Loves You
Stay Blessed Hun :)
 one hell of a lucky girl.....  omo see love na.

1 comment:

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by blog owner. Therefore, she will not be liable for any comment made by readers.Thank you.

Twitter Bird Gadget