Wednesday 12 June 2013

QUESTION: why do ladies impose expensive aso-obi on friends

Felicia this is a very serious issue am dead serious koby said as she walked passed me into my sitting room. Sitting down on the sofa and grabbing her drink like they were fighting, I watched with amusement and gently sat beside her. What is the problem I asked. Pausing for awhile she replied me with a question (no be my friend again lol) have you bought Felicia 's aseobi? she asked looking into my face like she lost her precious bunny in there. No o I replied. Relaxing well and reducing the volume of the telly I quietly said Felz my dear friend that aseobi cost o where I wan see that kind money? minus accessories etc ah babe you gast reduce am........
Haba ladies don't fall my hands now its just 35,000.00 the bridal is 11,000.00 that's 46,000.00 you girls are big girls now......
will you do our make-up free for us and make our hair too i asked... Even if she will do it free Felicia that is too expensive there are affordable aso-obi in the market waiting to be bought koby said.... you better review your aseobi money unless you want me to owe you for a 1year.....
Hmmmm i know now that it is expensive but you girls should know that its my day I want it perfect and unique she pleaded looking at us with misty eyes...
scratching my head I just told her my mind...Ah babe the only way I can buy this aseobi is if we enter an agreement..... they all looked at me..... yes o an agreement if anything should happen to the marriage am not saying something will ooo you will quietly refund my money because it will pain me bad after spending all these then the marriage will crash 46,000.00 no be beans......
 


but joke apart it has become a natural trend now for some ladies to call prices on aseobi. using their friends to make money and pay for their wedding expenses. I mean a friend and I were chatting and she was lamenting of how much she has to pay for aseobi and these days that Lagos tailors are not smiling at all... the question I asked her is if the aseobi is made of gold. Imaginebuying asobi 25,000.00 sewing 15,000.00  plus fixing hair and nails then if you dont havea car na cab things i have not even added neck piece, tying gele etc every thing equal to gbese (debt of life). To complicate matters if you don't buy it will be an issue and unnecessary talks will arise . Abeg we ladies should chill out and relax aseobi is not meant for making profit abi am I lying?

DISCLAIMER: the photograph does not represents the article thank you!

11 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ha funny story but ur ryt biols!!! I luv dis blog, if ur story is for real koby must b an igbo girl....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nd d funniest part was looking into my eyes lyk she lost her precious bunny In there!!!! Biols must b a clown...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha biols baby baby oku nice piece I must confess and its really true.... Is it aso obi or aseobi?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If its real koby... she is simply amazing..but ofcos ds is fiction

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a victim!!!! My frnds wedding is coming up n she wants us to pay from our throat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Biola na wa o on bbm koby this koby that on your blog same thing hmmm I jealous una friendship sha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Koby koby koby I think I no her is she dudus sister! Dat dudu worry sha.... I hope she sees this.......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anon 22:33 stop gossiping

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anon 22:33 stop gossiping

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by blog owner. Therefore, she will not be liable for any comment made by readers.Thank you.

Twitter Bird Gadget