Saturday 24 August 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMANUELLA, EFFIOM AND FUNKE AKINDELE

August born people una plenty o lol
I have amazing friends and if I don't give a shout out who will? Happy birthday to my darlings Ella and Effiom and funke Akindele

 
 Ella has being my friend since secondary school as in back in the days till date e no easy hehehehe. An industrious and intelligent lady never a dull moment with her. Do invite me to Abuja biko.

 


 Effiom is just an amazing  dude ladies if interested holla he is single, hot but not desperate Lol
May God bless you guys for me amen have a blast and parry hard.

obong of Calabar

7 comments:

  1. Hbd ella love God's favour always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biola you have fine friends o hbd to both of them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for the post love, it means a lot to me. I really appreciate. Friends like you are difficult to find......muahhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Effiom a.k.a el'effizy. LLNP dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HBD boss Effiom & bday mates. GBY. #Dami

    ReplyDelete
  6. Calabar's finest. HBD efizy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Biols I greet u, u r a darling. Thanks y'all for the bday wishes. I appreciate.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by blog owner. Therefore, she will not be liable for any comment made by readers.Thank you.

Twitter Bird Gadget