Saturday 24 August 2013

Ese Walter vs Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo- Other Abused women speak out

Truth is we all know that there are some randy pastors but Ese story have brought courage to a lot of women who have being sexually abuse by some pastors. Some of the stories you are about to read, are a collection of personal experiences from females who left comments anonymously on other websites or I have heard from people. You never know how guilt can eat you up and until you openly confess before you can have peace.
If he did it its between him and God , if Ese is using it to tarnish his image hmmmm just as the bible verse says touch not my anointed. But irrespective of what ever case it is good things like this are brought to the open whether na man of God or not.


(1)Another lady who refused to print her full names has confirmed Ese’s story and she claims she has evidence! The lady whose name is Franca wrote this below:
This Ese Walters story is true. I was introduced to the church in Abuja by my childhood friend, who moved to Abuja from Calabar two years before I did. When I joined, she was also a PCU worker. I really felt welcome in the church up until my friend started having problems with other women. She told me it was because Pastor Biodun trusted her with so many official things even above workers that were there before her. I believed her until the day she had an misunderstanding with another worker who called her ‘Ashewo Mary Magdalene’ in the church. After that, her enthusiasm for church started waning while mine was getting stronger till the day she told me she was leaving the church and shortly after she left.

By that time, Pastor Biodun had developed an interest in counseling me and then started telling me to take my friends place as a PCU worker. I was reluctant because I didnt feel like coming to church early and leaving late but Pastor Zbiodun assured me that his personal driver will pick me and drop me off and so I agreed. I started work as arranged but after a while, I noticed that the pastor did not respect personal space when talking to me when we were alone.
He would stand soooooo close and rub my upper arms or my back which made me very uncomfortable. The final straw was when he said I should go with him to Lagos to take notes and transfer same online immediately for some Pentacostal thing he was attending and he knew I was very computer literate. I was excited till we reached Lagos and I realized that only one room was booked at the Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi. Of course I complaint and the Pastor called the front desk ( or pretended to) to demand for another room. He said they would call back when the room was ready. He then told me to help massage his back becos he has back ache from sitting on the flight. I said I was tired since it was already after 8. He then insisted I lay down on the bed to rest while waiting. I said I preferred to sit at the desk and he laughed saying that I was acting like a small girl or a village uneducated girl. He then went in to take a shower. I then called the front desk to remind then about the extra room. I wasn’t surprised when I was told that they had vacant rooms and that nobody had requested for an extra room. By this time, I knew what was up and was ready for the fool. I opened his pouch and saw his wallet which had his lisence.
Took a picture of the wallet and the Lisence on the pillow on the bed with my head in the shot. I opened the door and took several pictures of myself, the wallet and the Lisence with the room number. Came back in, once I heard the shower stop, I started audio recording on my BB.
He came out with a towel around his waist and started telling me how attracted he was to me. He said many deregatory things about his wife, calling her a postcard…pretty on the outside but flat and empty upstairs. He said sex with her was like having sex with a cold dead fish…he tried tokiss me and I stood up, picked up my travelling bag, moved to the door, opened it and quickly took a picture of him, standing with a towel around him. He started begging. I called him all sorts of names and insisted he give me money for a separate room or I would scream ‘rape’.
To cut a long story short, he asked me to shut the door, I refused, he brought out 2 bundles of N1000 and asked me to delete before he gives me the money.
I told him he was in no position to negotiate. Got the money, left the Randy goat with a deflated erection and checked into another room. First thing the next morning, I left for ABJ. By the way, remember my childhood friendthat introduced me toCOZA? I narrated my experience to her and she confessed that she was sleeping with Biodun for over a year, even on his marital bed when his wife travelled. Oga Pastor, try and deny my story publicly and see American wonder….I still have the pictures and our conversation on tape. Thank God for technology!!!!!!
Franca E.
-

2) Your testimony or revelation Esse is commendable. I would like to assert that a recent member of the church who got married in July was a pastor in a campus fellowship at the same University where we attended and the dude slept with almost 130 girls from year one to 5! Esse, I love ur ruggedity, no time for idiots to call u name. Move on, sail on, hold on to God. Attend church because of God’s rule and not because of roles in Church. Love You Sister!
**********************************************************************
3) Hmmmmmmmnnn….I almost did not want to believe this story until I remembered what happened to me. I was in my late teens, fresh in the University. I joined a church and somehow, the young pastor decided to be my mentor ( A close lady friend of his who invited me to the church also introduced me to the pastor). My beloved pastor did everything to discourage my relationship with a guy I dated back then. And then, on a fateful day, I visited My Pastor cos he called to say he was sick and bedridden, only for me to get to his house and discovered he was alone. I didn’t suspect anything until I picked up a bible to read. My Pastor asked me to come closer and told me: ‘The Holy Spirit Directed Him To Have SÈX with me’ I was shocked at first and I immediately started PREACHING to my own PASTOR, telling him the Holy Spirit can’t say such. I left his place , told my best friend, told my neighbors and STOPPED attending that Church. As a matter of fact, I stopped attending church altogether until I graduated. I felt betrayed, I was really young back then, and I blamed myself for getting close to the Pastor in the first place. This ‘brother’ in insinuated himself into my life so much that I felt like his little sister. He stopped me from dating, advised me to be chaste, and always visit when I’m ill. I didn’t see anything wrong with visiting him ( never knew he was alone cos he usually has so many people around him) when he called me that he was sick too. Until ‘his holy spirit’ asked him to defile me. Funny enough, after that day he stopped calling or talking to me. Recently, I met the young lady who introduced me to that pastor back in School and I told her this story. She asked permission to call him in my presence and I agreed. Pastor denied saying, he can’t even remember. The funny part is, He is now also Pastoring a church in Abuja.
**********************************************************************
3) Ese at last someone is brave enough to let the world know what this man is doing to young women. I had the same experience with pastor biodun when I was in university of ilorin. Believe me I felt same way. May b worse, I had to leave the church. U guys re talking about immature Christians that would be misled, have you thought of how many young ladies this story will help from falling into this same trap. Believe me you don’t wanna experience it. It’s very traumatic, I didn’t get over it for years. I thought he had stopped, I’m surprised, so many ladies were victims in ilorin then, this is the same way his pastors didn’t get him to confess, his wife knows mind you, she treated me like the devil that came to seduce her husband, this man manipulated me, I was only 16 at the time, tho I didn’t ve sex with him. However we did every other thing, he said he wanted to be my mentor, long story I don’t wanna remember my dear. B strong, and would you guys pls stop talking crap, does the anointing giv him the right to keep hurting young converts, if this happened to ur young daughter of 16 years like I was then how wld you feel. Cut the slack guys, this has gone on for like 12-15 years now, so u guys giv the girl a break with your holier than thou attitude. Ese time will heal you, I’m talking from experience, be strong sweet.
**********************************************************************
5) I was a student of Religion for five years at OAU and had a about a dozen married clergy men in my class.some of them did all sorts from cheating on tests and exams, sleeping with girls on Campus and one of them told me that if push come to shove ,he saw nothing wrong with being fortified spiritually by his herbalist mother.
**********************************************************************
6) I had a break down once and I was introduced to a pastor of redeem church City of David, and this pastor who was to be
a spiritual leader wanted to sleep with me. Considering that I had just come out of an abusive relationship I ran away, but even at that I felt guilty like I was the cause, guilt that I caused the pastor to want me sexually. After that experience I stopped going to church. I feel Ese’s pain and I pray God also gives her strength.
**********************************************************************
7) I experienced the same thing with this same pastor when i was in abuja in 2008/2009 serving at a popular restaurant in abuja, (i was attending the church) after experiencing a similar case with his friend a pastor in lagos PASTOR B****** IDO***** of havester international christian center, i just couldnt take bieng emotionally abused again with a pastor, so i ran for my life….these men are dirty i tell you, its so so sad, and its time to bring a total full stop to this….HELP!
**********************************************************************
7) No body shld condemn her pls, she might be telling d truth, only God knows what transpired b/w she and d pastor. I was nearly raped by a pastor in 2003 who claimed he was trying to deliver me, since then I fear pastors. Last me from evil spirits, I ran out of the church and never went there. When I told my mum and aunt, he denied it that d evil spirit in me tried to seduce him and everyone blamed me and never believd me, I still nurse dat bitterness. Just last year my boss who is also a Rev and everyone respects lured me to Abuja under d guise of part of my job, I can’t help but confess he slept with me and having bn playing the touch not rape for me… I quietly resigned cos nobody wld believe me. With this I’ll sum up courage to tell the world what my boss did to me. Pls dnt condemn her, av been a victim and I know how difficult and traumatic it can be. May God kip exposing these wolves under sheeps clothing. Chinwe

7 comments:

  1. Na wa o some pastors sha its best to go to church and just listen to the word. These kind of revelations can distrupt pple from going to church sha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dondi u r neither here or there d nxt thing u ll hear is Ese has committed suicide.hmmm heard she has deleted her twitter n facebook account

    ReplyDelete
  3. Common sleeping ur boss is enough guilt talkless of a pastor nobody shld condemn her n like wat chinwe said its time to expose all these wolves hiding under PASTOR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coza members over to you and madam it took u for ever to post this ese gist same u did with north west pictures u better sit up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See young woman or whoever owed this blog stop joing oda media fellows in publishing rubbish all you bloggers knw how 2 do is to carry news

      Delete
    2. Welcome coza member I was beginnin 2 tink none read this blog. If u like don't spark ur eyes well until u fall in ur pastor's laps stay there b living in ignorance until it consumes u

      Delete
    3. hahahahaha level of grace will befall you

      Delete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by blog owner. Therefore, she will not be liable for any comment made by readers.Thank you.

Twitter Bird Gadget