Friday 14 February 2014

Hon. Rotimi Makinde & Wife Welcome Son! Names Him After Osun State First Lady



The honourable and his ex-beauty queen wife have welcomed a son in faraway Texas in the United State. The house of rep member announced it to the world and said he will be named after the Osun State first lady.

"I am glad to announce the arrival of a new baby which I described as "God's valentine gift" through my beautiful wife,Oyebanke Queen Makinde few hours ago at Baylor Medical centre Irving, Texas USA. The baby would be named after Osun State's First Lady.

The baby came few hours shortly after my arrival in USA as I was physically present in the labour room to boost my wife's morale, we are both full of joy as we give praises to Allah and thanking friends, family and colleagues who keep praying for our success. God bless u all. Hon. Rotimi Makinde''. Big congrats to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by blog owner. Therefore, she will not be liable for any comment made by readers.Thank you.

Twitter Bird Gadget