Monday 26 August 2013

2nd Lady Claiming Affair With Pastor Biodun Says Her Life Is Being Threatened! Releases Statement



Franca E is the second lady that said she too was a victim of Pastor Biodun's affairs with his church members.
And according to a statement she sent Stella Dimokokorkus, she has been told she should not have come out to support Ese Walters and her allegations that she had  sexual contact with Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA...Friends have disowned her, family is pressurizing her.



 She is fading into oblivion because of the way it has turned out, but just before she vanishes, here's what she has to say..........no one will be hearing from her again unless she turns up dead!
My encounter with Pastor Biodun had been a long dead and buried issue. I only commented because people were calling Ese a liar and I knew first hand that something like that had nearly happened to me. However, now they are involving my family especially my sick father.  
Whatever meeting whoever had with my father has no bearing on my life because he does NOT speak for me. For those sending me threatening texts, what I possess is my best security. I have taken the precaution of making copies of all that I have and entrusted it to two people who would send them out if I turn up dead...be it from armed robbery, kidnapping, sickness, poison, planecrash, heart attack, car accident or even childbirth. As my last word on this issue, I remind you that I, Franca E, is protected by 'a level of grace you don't understand'! Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by blog owner. Therefore, she will not be liable for any comment made by readers.Thank you.

Twitter Bird Gadget