Friday 5 July 2013

Question for the Guys? what will you do if a Guy should toast you or you toast a guy and he turns you down ?

So this was how it happened...... well I was at work and I got several pings and calls from my friend a guy very unlikely of him Hain!! so I inquired werrin happen lol..... that when he filled me in of a dude that is/was toasting him.. see screen munches... BTw I changed their names cause the guy could be a blog visitor and what if he stumbles on this........ gbese!!! Lmao..... enjoy reading....



as per tatafo hehehe I have to get permission na

he started feeding me the history..........
oya now the chat begins.......lol


my friend peter (fake name) was actually feeling like a girl he was so ewwww

na wa o the guy wan answer sharp sharp see wetin this July weather cause


                                                      and then.... ahhhhh mogbe
                                                


hehehehe poking something!! Bia if you are gay and you stay in Nigeria, know that this aint America o........ you will rot in jail....

eyahhh falling of hand..........

2 comments:

  1. Disgusted. I can't even toast a man as in women don finish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I no fit =D =D ♒ђåª•ђåª•ђåª♒=D =D=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))
    =D =D ♒ђåª•ђåª•ђåª♒=D =D. Abeg

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by blog owner. Therefore, she will not be liable for any comment made by readers.Thank you.

Twitter Bird Gadget