Tuesday 29 April 2014

Idol xolani is truly the Singaboi


The charmer shines again, I was glued to my television to watch my favorite show and to watch the boy whose voice and looks make ladies scream please "Be Mine" I patiently watched other contestants, to see who will impress me as i wait patiently for the presenter to call out the charmer singaboi xolani,rather he called yemi Alade,whom thrilled the audience with her hit single johnny,good job girl. then two others sang,finally the presenter said Xolani will perform a kenny roger's song after the break.
Haa!!! a kenny roger's song, my heart raced off, fear consumed me,I was like that's a difficult song Man,this people has given our singaboi the opportunity to prove himself again. my heart beats were counting really fast.after the  commercials, the charmer singaboi was already on stage,when he  opened his mouth to sing his voice,notes and dictions were in tune I was screaming and shouting, all over the house. too much excitement,the charmer can really sing...please nigerians watch from the link  http://youtu.be/_uFRhUniXwc  below and give him your votes.text 518 to 33680 anynetwork in Nigeria. You can vote as many times as  possible with same. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by blog owner. Therefore, she will not be liable for any comment made by readers.Thank you.

Twitter Bird Gadget