Tuesday 11 February 2014

Denica Plans to Demolish Family Home in Cameroon to build an Orphanage


 In case you don't know her, she is the CEO of whitenicious Cream. Well all dressed up like she was attending a red carpet event, She made a visit to cameroon. To be precise she made a visit to the land in which she claims her grand mother left for her and she intends to build an orphanage home on it. So sweet.....
This is what she wrote

@iamdencia: "So I landed in Cameroon on the 10th of Feb & left on the 10th but before living I wanted to visit an Orphanage luckily for me there's one close to the place where I will be building my Own Orphanage I went to get work started on.I tell you when I got to this orphanage picture above,I was so heart broken I burst out in tears,I could barely speak after I prayed with the kids,as I type this I am in tears.I have helped people but I have never gone to see the situation it's bad out there.28 amazing kids with beautiful voices ..
 I just want to hug them and tell them it will get better.We go through so much but some people only know this much.I took a lot of pictures and videos but I don't think I want to put these kids faces on the Internet.I am glad I could put a smile on their Faces.
The lady who owns this place has bought land next to it tobuild but doesn't have money.I want to help her and I want anyone who can to help these kids.i will be returning to Cameroon first week of March of clothes,bags everything these kids need if you can or want to help with anything pls contact me.clothes,shoes and little stuff.
They are 5-16years old.Ots not what you see on tv it's real life.They barely have beds or water or lights,the lady Incharge has health issues of her own.#LetsMakeADifference. Thanks"
@iamdencia: "The land has two homes I will have to demolish this House and bios the Orphanage..It's Very big and I know God will bless this project and bless me to bless others.My Grandparents are my everything..(sobbing) lol yes I do cry a lot lol..I know my grandpa is proud of me from Heaven as much as he thought u be a lawyer I know he is proud of everything I have achieved..He died when I was 8years old but I remember it like it was yesterday .."
@iamdencia: "That's part of the land on which My Orphanage will seat.My Grandpa who raised me bought it over 40years ago when he was a military judge in Buea (Cameroon) It's been like a Camp for the Army for over 30years and I am glad my grandma is letting me use it for my Orphanage.."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by blog owner. Therefore, she will not be liable for any comment made by readers.Thank you.

Twitter Bird Gadget