Monday 20 January 2014

Splitting up with Lamar has damaged me more than ever- Khloe Kardashian reveals



Publicly, she has remained silent over her split with Lamar Odom.
But on Sunday night, Khloe Kardashian's true feelings were exposed on the season premiere of Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
The reality star was seen breaking down in tears as she spoke to both Kourtney and Rob Kardashian on separate occasions about her troubled relationship with Lamar.
At one point, Khloe admitted that her own marital issues with Lamar Odom meant she did not want to leave the house, leaving her feeling like a prisoner.
'The whole thing is very uncomfortable. I do not like being around people because I know what they are thinking.
'I can't look people in the eyes and I am not even the one that did anything.'Khloe then spoke directly to the camera about her relationship with Lamar.
'My priority is Lamar's health and well-being and I don't feel it is my place to address a lot of things, as it is not.
'It is part of my job to protect him and keep him as safe as possible and keeping him safe is by me keeping quiet.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by blog owner. Therefore, she will not be liable for any comment made by readers.Thank you.

Twitter Bird Gadget