Thursday 28 November 2013

YO PEOPLE I'M BACK FROM NYSC CAMP- PICTURES

Gosh feeling so loved...... so many people missed me like this na wa ooooo hehehe. anyways i went for the 3 weeks compulsory orientation nysc camp things, it was hmmmmmmm.... made a lot of friends. So since am a small celeb lol lemme show you all few pictures of me in camp. We did the endurance trek mind you it was 5hours and i no varnish omo na God o.... camp was fun made friends with a lot of crazy funny people...  can't even look at myself in the mirror i haff black finish lol... biko no vex manage the pictures how you see am.BTW thanks for all the emails love ya all.












3 comments:

  1. happy for you my dear friend finally unical released you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who released you? Please go back der Lil fish.hehehehehhehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy for u. My barrister.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by blog owner. Therefore, she will not be liable for any comment made by readers.Thank you.

Twitter Bird Gadget