Saturday 30 November 2013

Naija's Amber Rose, Honey J Willis Is Dating Tonto Dikeh's Ex-bf Capo


Honey J shared this pic n tweet on Twitter 4 days ago but quickly deleted it later.

You recall that earlier on in March this year, Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh had taken to Twitter to pour her heart out about a painful heartbreak she just suffered.
Then word went out that international model/musician Capo was the man responsible for Tonto's heartbreak.

2 months later, Honey J Willis delivered a cute bouncing baby girl who is now 6 months old, and Capo shared a new picture of. *See it below*

Honey and Capo sure look good together.
Capo used to be, I don't know if he still is, Honey's manager as at 2012.

Still on my snooping around things, but so far, these are the 2 pictures I could find of the happy couple.




5 comments:

  1. I will so sue ur fucking ass and who told u I was dating him,all these bloggers wanna be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Aby I love me.4rm ur lover

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Aby I love me.4rm ur lover

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mumu sue na bloodly exbf snatcher
    Obinna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will so sue ur fucking ass and who told u I was dating him,all these bloggers wanna be.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by blog owner. Therefore, she will not be liable for any comment made by readers.Thank you.

Twitter Bird Gadget