Saturday 26 October 2013

Bow Wow Shares Photos Of His Daughter Shai



Bow Wow loves his two-year old daughter and he wants the world to know.

The 106 & Park host shared two photos of little girl Shai on social media. Bow Wow also posted the message: “You will have the world and more. Your my ace your my lil Patna in crime. You are me. You have something i always wanted. A mom and dad to be there, unlike some kids your parents are young and fly wit it though haha.. Love you im your biggest fan! Love Daddy ps.. Im riding in the car just missing my daughter. #realdadsstandup”


Bow Wow also posted a photo of Shai puckering up to show off her lipstick and painted nails with the caption: “OMG what have i created.. Im blaming her momma @missjoie & my momma @teresabwmom hahaha”



Earlier this year, Bow Wow talked about being a father and what its been like living so far away from her.

“Shai lives in Los Angeles and I’m in New York full-time,” he said on OWN’s Where Are They Now. “It’s so hard. I Skype with her, and I just wish I could reach in there and grab her little self and I can’t. I missed her first step ’cause I was in Australia on tour. I missed her first word. So for the times that I’m with her, I always try my best to just take full advantage of it.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by blog owner. Therefore, she will not be liable for any comment made by readers.Thank you.

Twitter Bird Gadget