Thursday 12 September 2013

Mother Publicly Disgrace Her Daughter For Twerking In School Dance

A California mother has had enough with the twerking dance craze.
Frances Hena, who is a Bakersfield resident, publicly shamed her 11-year old daughter, Jamie, after she  twerked during a dance at her school. Jamie performed the dance after her mother warned her not to.
 Hena punished Jamie by making her walk on a busy intersection with a sign that read, “I was disrespecting my parents by twerking at my school dance.”

Jaime also got her iPod taken away because of her actions.
“The school didn’t even call me and let me know that it was going on,” Hena said. “I want her to realitze that she’s a child, and she can’t do that. She just can’t.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by blog owner. Therefore, she will not be liable for any comment made by readers.Thank you.

Twitter Bird Gadget