Saturday 8 June 2013

My fiance wiped away my shame – Tiwa Savage

In a recent interview with Vanguard News Paper, the sensational, sexy Tiwa Savage was asked numerous questions. Amongst which were..........Why did you say he took your shame away.  Were you ashamed of being single?

 she replied saying; You know in Nigeria when a lady isn’t married and is just focused on her career, people think  there’s something wrong with her. But he understood my journey. He  was able to push me career-wise and encourage me. So, I just had to do a song for him.

happy for her.................

3 comments:

  1. insecured bitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur moda is a bitch. Nt my lovely tiwa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome tiwa savage stop hiding under anonymous. So u visit this blog too?

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by blog owner. Therefore, she will not be liable for any comment made by readers.Thank you.

Twitter Bird Gadget