Monday 17 June 2013

KIDNAPPERS LURED ME WITH ICE-CREAM

A seven-year-old pupil of Martha Dei Primary School in Ogoja, Cross River State, Williams Ebele, said the kidnappers that abducted him on June 10, 2013 gave him ice cream to lure him to their hideout in the bush.
Ebele, who was abducted for four days before he was rescued by the police, also said the kidnappers took him once to a nearby river to take his bath.

He said, “They (kidnappers) came to my school after we had closed and said my father was calling me. I had not seen them before but followed them because they gave me ice cream#long throat thingz#. They took me to the bush and they gave me cabin biscuit for four days.
The names of the arrested suspected kidnappers were Mark Odey (27) and Julius Ogbor (22). Other paraded suspects who were linked to armed robbery, cultism and communal clash comprised Victor Edu (21); Ubong Udo (21); Anthony Etowa (30); Mathew Akpana (26); and Ikechukwu Okereke (30).

1 comment:

  1. If am the father I will beat the living day light from him* village child

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by blog owner. Therefore, she will not be liable for any comment made by readers.Thank you.

Twitter Bird Gadget