Monday 20 May 2013

Photos from Fred Amata's 50th Birthday Bash

Yeah!!! i know what's running through your mind and yes am a fast thief lmao! But what do you expect from me now haba....... i need to supply gist and if i can't get from the source, i steal hehehehe no be today.........
so well i just decided to get these pishures (pictures) from fred Amata's birthday party ............ as for me though these 2 rock my senses well.
I just wonder what mona-lisa uses on her skin  and those shoes  hmmmmmmmmm * i comment my reserve*


 My best dressed are: Dakore Akande, Monalisa Chinda





Fred Amata's cake though can be classified as cake of life



 Honestly am not dissing sha but i dont know what they where thinking! its a  big fat No for me

1 comment:

  1. Biola! U r not ashamed at al u thiff for bb now u carry come ur blog smh4u! U need prayers
    BTW how is this news now abeg give better gist joor! U dey try sha I give u 2 ova 10

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by blog owner. Therefore, she will not be liable for any comment made by readers.Thank you.

Twitter Bird Gadget